⭐️Methylene Chloride, Dichloromethane, (DCM)⭐️
- Dichloromethane (also known as DCM or methylene chloride) is an organic compound with the formula CH2CI2. This colourless, volatile liquid with a moderately sweet aroma is widely used as a solvent. Although it is not miscible with water, it is miscible with many organic solvents. One of the most well-known applications of dichloromethane is in the drinking bird heat engine.
- This product is available in a range of sizes, 5 litre and above are all packed in 5 litre Jerry Cans for ease of use, should you require different packaging, please ask. We have a large selection of bottle sizes, drums and IBC's.
- **UK MAINLAND DELIVERY ONLY**
- RESTRICTED TO INDUSTRIAL USE AND TO PROFESSIONALS.
- IF ORDERING 25 LITRES OR ABOVE PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR TO ORDERING AS THIS WILL HAVE TO BE SHIPPED ON A PALLET VIA ADR HAULIER WHICH INCURES AN EXTRA DELIVERY SURCHARGE.