⭐️ Acetone 99.5% Nail Polish Remover⭐️
- Acetone 99.5% Pure. Highly versatile solvent. Removes Nail Polish and Nail Extensions. Heavy Duty Solvent, Degreaser and Cleaner. Acetone is also used to thin Fibreglass Resin & it can also Dissolve Epoxy Resins & Glues.
- Acetone is miscible with water and serves as an important solvent in its own right, typically for cleaning purposes in the laboratory. mainly for use as a solvent and production of methyl methacrylate and bisphenol A. It is a common building block in organic chemistry. Familiar household uses of acetone are as the active ingredient in nail polish remover and as paint thinner
- This product is available in a range of sizes, 5 litre and above are all packed in 5 litre Jerry Cans for ease of use, should you require different packaging, please ask. We have a large selection of bottle sizes, drums and IBC's.
- **UK MAINLAND DELIVERY ONLY**
- IF ORDERING 25 LITRES OR ABOVE PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR TO ORDERING AS THIS WILL HAVE TO BE SHIPPED ON A PALLET VIA ADR HAULIER WHICH INCURES AN EXTRA DELIVERY SURCHARGE.